Facebook

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Creations that I made

So this last week I made a lot of charms, mostly for my shop, but I made a few that I won't be selling. This first set is some that I made specifically to wear to work, they're the Cheddars Legendary Monster Cookie, which is a specialty dessert that we sell at work:

SDC11010crop

This link will let you see what the real cookie is "supposed" to look like (it usually has more fudge sauce than this pic):

http://www.cheddarsfl.com/desserts.htm

I had some of the "fudge sauce" and "whipped cream" left over, so I threw together this 3 layer chocolate fudge cake while I was at it:

SDC11020crop

I'd probably sell these as a set of earrings but one of the whipped cream toppings looks like it has spikes coming out of it lol. I'll probably make a dessert charm bracelet or keychain and try to sell the better one as part of it, don't know yet though.

I also did my pictures in a new way to see if they might still hold the colors and not look so dark, let me know what you think!

<3

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Prettycat191