Facebook

Monday, March 21, 2011

New Experiments

Finally got some pictures taken so I can do a new post. I don't have a whole lot of new items, but I wanted to show some of what I did do. First up I was experimenting with some new techniques of mixing colors and decided to try making a pen out of the resulting mix:

SDC11143crop

As you can see, I've used it some already lol. The lid is a different pattern because I messed up the first cap lol, but I actually like the pattern of the cap more I think! The lid even works to close the pen (and will go on the back when in use too):

SDC11142crop

I also made a new piece to go with my Mario interchangeable earrings set, a Goomba! I've wanted to do one of these since I first started making polymer clay items. This is actually the second one, the first went on my husband's keychain lol:

SDC11140crop

Last is a couple more Mario charms to go on my husband's keychain, a Bullet Bill and a Bob-omb:

SDC11136crop

I need to learn how to make one more enemy character and I'll have a charm set of Mario enemies to list on my shop! Well, I'm off to try to get some more things things made now, see ya!

<3 http://Prettycat191.etsy.com