Facebook

Friday, March 4, 2011

New Projects and a Special Deal

I made a few new things that I just have to show you! First up, I made another set of earrings that are one of the desserts from work! It's a Hot Fudge Cake Sundae from Cheddar's:

SDC11063crop

This is a custom order that I'm doing for one of the girls at work, it's not finished yet, but I wanted to show it anyway:

SDC11073crop

This is a little charm I made to use up the leftover chocolate and caramel "sauce" from the cake:

SDC11062crop

Which I decided to add to some of my other experimental pieces and make a keychain to list on my shop as a special deal:

SDC11077crop

Normally an item with 4 charms I would sell for $8, but since this was basically made from leftovers I'm offering it for $4. Hopefully someone likes it enough to buy it, though I'm not opposed to keeping it if no one buys it. :P

More to come in the future!

<3 http://www.etsy.com/shop/Prettycat191