Facebook

Saturday, March 12, 2011

New earrings!

I haven't updated in a few days because I didn't get anything made for a few days. Last week was really difficult for a number of reasons, but I also got stuck in a rut because the Hello Kitty face that I made wasn't EXACTly like the original, but when making things purely by hand with clay it's not likely to ever be perfect! Once I remembered that I was able to start feeling better and able to get some of my creative spark back. So these are a little late, but here are some new pieces I made!

First is the 3rd and final dessert from Cheddar's, the Apple Pie A La Mode earrings:

SDC11128crop

You can even see the apples, and if you could see it in person then you might even see the cinnamon sprinkled on the apples!

Next are some Hot Dog Earrings, with ketchup and relish, just the way I like it!:

SDC11110crop

Last, but not least, are some Cinnamon rolls that I threw together, I'm super happy with these!:

SDC11099crop

I made some other things too, like another pair of Hot Fudge Cake Sundae earrings for one of my co-workers, and some non-food earrings for myself that I haven't gotten put together yet (I'll show them in a future post, so stay tuned!). More to come, please follow me for future updates!

<3 http://Prettycat191.etsy.com