Facebook

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

More cookies and other things

After a long and busy weekend, I'm back! Everyone LOVED the Legendary Cookie Monster earrings, and I had multiple requests for them, so I made 4 more pair for my coworkers:

SDC11055crop

I had some of the fudge sauce left after making all of those (they took me 6 hours!), so I threw together these Hand Dipped Chocolate Earrings to use it up:

SDC11023crop

I also decided to use some to test the seed beads that I'd bought a long time ago (no idea what for lol), to see how well they'd stick to the tls and how they'd hold up in the hot oven. The holes showing is what bothers me the most, but I'm not sure how to find small beads with no holes (what are they called???):

SDC11034crop

Last but not least, I finally decided what to do with the yellow rose I've had laying around (It was the first one I made while seeing if I could do it, and it was beautiful so I didn't want to mash it back up, but I wasn't sure what to use it for!):

SDC11040crop

So that's what I worked on yesterday and today, and I have more that I want to work on tonight when I get time.

Until next time! <3 http://www.etsy.com/shop/Prettycat191